Welcome to the #1 124 Spider Forum and 124 Spider community dedicated to 124 Spider owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the 124 Spider Forum today!

Wheel Stripes?

Luxlover

Reactions
Has anyone tried Stripe-it-All wheel stripes applicator or striped your wheels from any tape supplier. I ordered some tape from Tapeworks. On its way. I will advise how it goes once I receive the package.

Reactions
I remember watching a video on the Stripe-it-All tool after the guy who invented the tool mentioned it on the Fiesta ST forum I used to belong to. Looks fairly easy to use.

OP
Luxlover

Luxlover

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
That is exactly what I am trying to do. I will be a little more subtle by using 1/8" instead of 1/4".
Luxlover

Reactions
Interesting idea, looking forward to seeing how it looks.

OP
Luxlover

Luxlover

Reactions
Thread Starter #6
[/url][/IMG]
Here is how my wheel stripes look. I went with 1/8" stripes. Subtle but classy I think.

124Fan

Administrator
Reactions
Wow looks excellent

OP
Luxlover

Luxlover

Reactions
Thread Starter #8
[/url][/IMG]Thanks. I like it. I think the Lusso in the Grigio Moda is a classy looking car. The small red wheel stripes are just the accent I was looking for.
I am not trying to make it look like a race car. Most people that see it (civilians) are surprised that it is a Fiat. Most think it is a Jaguar or Alfa Romeo before they see the Fiat name badges.
I also put the red color 124 grill badge on the front, again an understated look.
[/url][/IMG]

Reactions
Was it easy to apply? Man that turn out really nice.

OP
Luxlover

Luxlover

Reactions
Thread Starter #10
No it was a bitch. I did one wheel. It was still on the car. It was awful, the device was very hard to adjust and it needs the wheel either jacked up while still on the car or removed from the car. The wheel needs to spin while the applicator, once adjusted stays still.
I am returning the Stripe-It-All device and the stripes I ordered. I used a decal, wrap shop in Mt. Laurel, NJ to do the job. Acerbo's Auto Trim and Lettering. The owner Joe did the job himself, by hand. It is perfect.
The place is great.

Last edited:
OP
Luxlover

Luxlover

Reactions
Thread Starter #12
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]

Here you go. Some side photos of my 124 Spider.

124Fan

Administrator
Reactions
That turn out way better than I had imagined.

OP
Luxlover

Luxlover

Reactions
Thread Starter #14
Thanks. I like it.